Healthwatch Doncaster has secured the provision of Healthwatch services in Doncaster for the next three years which included the added bonus of a new peer support service coming into Healthwatch Doncaster – Choice for All Doncaster.
- A celebration of the life of Jo Cox, MP through the Great Get Together event in June 2017 at Doncaster Town Cricket and Hockey Club
- Talking to over 100 people at Doncaster Pride and Ashworth Barracks celebration events to gather views about how the public can share their views through Healthwatch Doncaster
- Talking to the public about the Doncaster Place Plan, the South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw Sustainability and Transformation Plan and the Hospital Services Review
- Supporting a number of GP practices with merger consultations and representing their views at Overview and Scrutiny
- The Healthwatch Doncaster Apprentice programme continues to be a great success – Emily was awarded Apprentice of the Year and Healthwatch Doncaster were awarded Employer of the Year by YMCA Training. We have mainstreamed our apprentice into the team as a Business Support Officer and appointed a new apprentice, Elle, to follow in Emily’s footsteps.