Last year, Healthwatch supported over 336,000 people to share their story about health and social care. These views resulted in over 7,200 recommendations to services about the improvements that people would like to see
Our year in numbers
- Last year, over 336,000 people shared their views, ideas and experiences about health and social care with their local Healthwatch.
- Healthwatch England also helped over 413,000 people access advice and information online, by phone and face-to-face.
- The Healthwatch network used this information to make over 7,200 recommendations to services about the improvements people want to see.
- Of these recommendations, 29% are already making a tangible difference to people’s experiences of care.
Highlights from the year
- Shaping the future of the NHS
- Action on social care
- Shining a light on maternal mental health