We wanted to offer an opportunity for people to catch up with us on a regular basis on a day that suited them or perhaps join in on a conversation on a theme that they are interested in.
Each day hosts the following daily dose headlines:
From Monday-Fridays at 11am
Zoom ID: 847 915 9356
- Make a difference Monday: Help make positive change happen in your local community
- Talk to us Tuesday: Join our team for a friendly chat
- What’s YOUR story? Tell us about your experiences
- Tech Thursday: Help you make the most of the digital world
- Feel Good Friday: Helping you start the weekend feeling good.
Our themes have included:
- Veterans community,
- Our micro-grant network
- Maternity services
- Support available for children and young people
- Maternity Services
- More Choice More Appointments
- Flu Vaccination week
Concept for Daily Dose
The original concept for ‘Daily Dose of Healthwatch Doncaster’ came around at the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic at a time when people’s lives had been thrown in to disarray.
As an organisation, iIf you would like to feature your service or contribute to a themed week please get in touch.Over the course of the pandemic we have been approach by other Healthwatch’s within the network wanting to replicate the concept of ‘Daily Dose’ and the best practice on delivery. If you are interested in delivering an initiative similar to our Daily Dose we’d love to hear from you