Results of the activity/session(s)
We asked the 30 people that attended if they ever experience loneliness and isolation and if they do, how it makes the feel
- 15 people said yes they do
- 10 said occasionally/sometimes
- 5 said no.
They said it makes them feel miserable, lonely, as though no one cares, scared, unwanted, all alone, frightened of what might happen to me, unhappy and depressed.
Feedback from people who took part
- "It was very uplifting, very good, great fun and lovely to meet and talk to new people."
- "Enjoyed everything about the afternoon, had such a laugh, loved the music, the ladies were lovely and fun and made me laugh."
- "I was spoken to as though I matter, I felt important being waited on, getting dressed up and putting on my pearls made my day."
- "The Christmas Carol at the end was my favourite part"